If you live in the United States and want to give yourself a treat, a vacation to Puerto Rico would be satisfying, and you won’t even need a passport.
Puerto Rico is a magical place. It’s tropical climate, it’s rich culture and history, and the food make it one of the most desired vacation destinations for United States citizens.
What to expect from a vacation in Puerto Rico?
- Beach fun
- Nightclubs and parties
- Casinos and gambling
- Rooftop pools and bars
- Horse Riding
- Surfing and kiteboarding
- Scuba diving
Popular hotels by the beach in Puerto Rico
- Malecon House is a boutique hotel that offers ocean views, a pool, snorkeling, complimentary breakfast, free parking, and free High-speed Wi-Fi.
- Tropica Beach Hotel is a beachfront hotel that offers Kayaking, horse riding, outdoor pools, tree houses, and warm chalets.
- Villa Tropical Oceanfront Apartments on Shacks Beach are favorite locations for scuba diving, surfing, snorkeling, and fishing.
Popular pet-friendly hotels in Puerto Rico
- Hotel El Colonial will locate you centrally in San Juan and welcome you warmly with their complimentary welcome drink and instant coffee. They also offer free Wi-Fi and 24-hour check-in.
- Dorado Beach Resort offers classic rooms, a spa, three beautiful golf courses, a water park, a fitness center, babysitting services, and free Wi-Fi.
- El Navegante de Culebra has a pet-friendly environment and offers Wi-Fi and parking for free.
What are the best luxury resorts in Puerto Rico?
- Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino offers a breakfast buffet, conference facilities, an outdoor pool, casino and gambling, a pet-friendly environment, and free Wi-Fi.
- St Regis Bahia Beach Resort offers luxury suites, posh dining, a tennis center, a golf course, a spa, children’s activities, 24-hour check-in, babysitting, windsurfing, and free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Condado Vanderbilt Hotel is a five-star resort with a spa, a contemporary restaurant, four pools, a cigar lounge, conference facilities, babysitting, a sauna, a fitness center, and free Wi-Fi.
Popular cheap resorts in Puerto Rico?
- Bravo Beach Hotel this beachfront property offers complimentary breakfast, snorkeling, temporary pools, and free Wi-Fi.
- Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn is a family-friendly resort that offers free Wi-Fi and Beach activities; what’s more? Many restaurants are only a walking distance from this resort, with delicious Puerto Rican meals at every corner.
- Villa Cofresi Hotel has a beautiful beachfront view, an outdoor pool, a restaurant, a beach bar, a shuttle bus service, and free High-speed Wi-Fi.
Five romantic things to do in Puerto Rico
If you’re off to Puerto Rico for a romantic getaway, here are five activities you must engage with your partner.
- Waterfall hikes at El Yunque National Rainforest.
- Watch the sunset in Rincon from Punta Higuero Lighthouse.
- Tour the streets of Old San Juan with your hands entwined.
- Take a day trip to Culebra
- Learn how to salsa at La Factoria.