You might be wondering, are there any all-inclusive resorts in Puerto Rico? The answer is yes, there are. The all-inclusive resorts in Puerto Rico might not offer some of the expected amenities, but at the very least, they provide complimentary breakfast.
Unlike other holiday destinations, Puerto Rico has necessities within walking distance, so there isn’t much need for all-inclusive resorts. Still, these few will do a great job making you feel like royalty, even on a budget.
List Of Top All-inclusive Resorts Puerto Rico
- Parador Guanica offers a total all-inclusive package, unlike the other hotels on this list that provide a partial all-inclusive package like free breakfast buffets. This 1920s hotel offers terrace dining, an outdoor pool, complimentary breakfast, free WiFi, and a safe playground for kids.
- El Conquistador Resort, located on a 300-foot cliff, overlooks the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic ocean. It offers beautiful scenery, Palomino’s private island, and an 18-hole Arthur Hills golf course. It alsof has four upscale outdoor pools, a business center with Internet access, a swim-up bar, and complimentary breakfast.
- Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort offers contemporary restaurants, a casino, an outdoor pool with a swim-up bar, valet parking, a fitness center, a business center, cozy rooms with balconies, and fun activities for kids.
- Ciqala Luxury Suites is a beautiful property that offers personalized services to make you feel at home, deluxe rooms, a rooftop pool with a poolside bar, complimentary breakfast and snacks, secured parking, and free WiFi.
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar is a luxurious property with top-notch amenities, an iconic secluded beach, lagoon-style pools, spacious rooms, friendly staff, free WiFi, a fitness center, airport transportation, and a business center.
Why should I stay at an all-inclusive resort?
- Free high-speed Internet.
- Breakfast will be off your bucket list.
- You Get to enjoy private beach access.
- You get fantastic amenities like pools, restaurants, complimentary breakfast, and more.
- Fun activities to engage your kids.
You know that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, and you know you learned to take a break. However, you don’t think you can afford the extravagant pampering that you truly deserve. Worry no more because a trip to Puerto Rico will give you sheer luxury with change. We’ll share a few secrets to show you how to achieve this.
How To Save Money While on Your Vacation to Puerto Rico
Here are a few tips to help you spend less and still get maximum satisfaction during your stay in Puerto Rico.
- Buy your plane tickets ahead of time
- Set a daily spending limit.
- Go with a debit card or prepaid Visa card.
- Eat where the locals eat.
- Spend less on transportation – if you stay in San Juan, opt for walking.
- Lodge at an all-inclusive resort.
Pingback: Get luxury with change at Inclusive Resorts Puerto Rico - Knowing Puerto Rico
Pingback: Get The Pampering You Deserve At Puerto Rico Best Resorts