The secret to having a no-stress and more fun vacation is lodging at an all-inclusive hotel. However, if you’re planning a romantic weekend escape with your partner, accommodation in an all-inclusive resorts adults only, probably is what you need to make it worthwhile.
OLIVE BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Its prime location by the natural reserve of the Condado Lagoon. Olive Boutique Hotel has a magical atmosphère which makes this charming boutique hotel a place to die for. The emphasis on the work of artisans and artists is from Provence and Tuscany; the four floors of the hotel are decorated to reflect France, Spain, Italy, and Morocco.
Anyone visiting this hotel gets to have a bite of complimentary ‘Coquitos’ in the garden – a favorite local cocktail with Puerto Rican rum and Coconut Milk. In the evening, you can settle into the Sage Steak Loft, a modern twist on a Puerto Rican steakhouse. There are beautiful rooftop views that are best for photography or videography views.
It inhabits 15 rooms that were inspired by the Mediterranean, with outdoor showers and L’Occitane toiletries and furniture made of ancient restored wood; the atmosphere is distinctly southern European. There are 4 floors and 1 exquisite restaurant suited for all their guests.
CONDADO OCEAN CLUB
It is an exclusive ocean-inspired, adult-only boutique hotel designed to welcome guests with charm and charisma! A modern oasis in the heart of the city, embracing the local lifestyle and connecting the member guests to authentic experiences and the off-property adventure
There is the comfort of 96 beautifully detailed water view sleeping rooms. Condado Ocean Club is located in the Condado district of San Juan, just 15 minutes from Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport.
It is a 26 guest-suited All-inclusive Adults Only Resorts, located near the Condado lagoon. With leather and brass walls behind each large, comfortable bed, the accommodations have custom furnishings, burnished dark wood doors, and an exquisite design. Some have large balconies with great views over the Condado lagoon and all the amenities one would expect, with huge bathrooms and remarkable art at every turn.
Ideal for romantics and design lovers, the objets d’art are scattered throughout, including exquisite pieces and funky chandeliers, glamorous spaces, and impressive attention to detail, all combined to offer a luxurious feel. The rooftop bar has a chic vibe and is the place to see and be seen. It has a restaurant popularly known as RAYA, has a lovely terrace, a two-level infinity pool, and casual furnishings. It’s a very fashionable spot to see and be seen at this adults-only hotel.
There is a touch of A 1977 Rolls Royce doubles as a DJ booth. Garnished with a celebrated local chef known as Mario Pagan, who also operates RAYA, a Caribbean/fusion restaurant on the main level.
Puerto Rico’s Other Top 6 All-inclusive Resorts Adult Only
- The Tryst Beachfront Hotel remains unrivaled as Condado’s only beachfront boutique hotel offering valet parking, a fitness center, a complimentary welcome drink, off-site canoeing, a bar, a modern restaurant, and an outdoor dining area, and free WiFi.
- Canaima Apartments offer two deluxe rooftop pools, free WiFi, a restaurant, car hire, a bar, hiking, solarium, and a kitchenette for comfort and convenience.
- Marina Bayview offers a beautiful bay view, airport transportation, a turquoise pool, free high-speed WiFi, a breakfast buffet, a fitness center, street parking, self-serve laundry, and a sauna.
- Holiday Inn Express San Juan offers a fully equipped business center, free WiFi, a fitness center, an outdoor pool, and a complimentary breakfast.
- The Ivy Hotel at Condado offers eye-catching rooms with balconies, an outdoor pool, sun terrace, complimentary instant coffee, free WiFi, a hot tub, a private pool, evening entertainment, express check-in and check-out, bicycle tours, and a nightclub.
- El Greco Apartments offers a luxury environment, car hire, hot tub, breakfast buffet, concierge, free WiFi, a fitness center, an outdoor pool, a poolside bar, free parking, and a contemporary restaurant to make you have an enjoyable vacation.
Things you must do with your partner in Puerto Rico.
- Book a spa session together.
- Go on an adventure to El Yunque National Rainforest.
- Take cute pictures.
- Have breakfast in bed.
- Watch the sunset together.
- Have the most romantic dinner ever at a choice restaurant.
- Take a walk on the beach together.
- Have a drink or two at a poolside bar.
- Shop, shop, and shop!
- Get intimate.
Why should I stay at an all-inclusive resorts adults only ?
- You get to spend quality time with your partner without any interruption from your kids.
- A quality range of cuisines that makes dining become a sophisticated affair
- Tranquility and quietness.
- Sophisticated bars and music to dance the night away.
- For maximum relaxation, entertainment, and unbridled romance.