It’s common knowledge that North Puerto has the best urban beaches on the island, and this is why many tourists always love to take a trip to the North during their stay. However, you can save the money and time to take that trip by simply lodging at a beautiful Resorts On Beach.
There’s nothing as relaxing as waking every morning to the ocean view and taking long walks by the beach to enjoy the tropical evening breeze before you retire.
The 10 Best On Beach Resorts in Puerto Rico
Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde offers deluxe rooms with private balconies featuring stunning ocean views, outdoor pools, free WiFi, a 24-hour casino, remote beach access, and breakfast in the room.
- Fairmont El San Juan Hotel has four eye-catching pools, five plush restaurants, seven vibrant bars, a nightclub, a 24-hour fitness centre, free WiFi, and a spa.
- Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa is one of the best-kept secrets on Puerto Rico’s undiscovered Southwestern coast. It offers two iconic outdoor pools, tennis courts, a restaurant, a cafe or bar, a fitness centre, a spa, babysitting, a breakfast buffet, and free WiFi, among other first-rate amenities.
- Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve offers a lagoon-style pool, three posh restaurants, snorkelling, and a private area on the beach, to ensure a premium experience.
- Caribe Hilton also offers private beach access, six restaurants and bars, an outdoor pool, a spa, free WiFi, dry cleaning, and laundry services.
- San Juan Water and Beach Club Hotel’s rooftop bar is iconic. It also offers free WiFi, a beautiful restaurant, a fitness centre, and many more, all in a pet-friendly environment.
- Condado Ocean Club Resort offers a Mediterranean restaurant, four activities like snorkelling, fishing, tennis, free WiFi, and an infinity pool, all in ultrachic quarters.
- Hilton Ponce Golf and Casino Resort offers two plush restaurants, a well-lit bar, an free form outdoor pool, a grand casino, a 27-hole golf course, a full-service fitness room, free WiFi, a modern tennis court, and a children’s playground.
- Mare St. Clair Hotel offers a luxury restaurant, a warm cafe, free WiFi, a lively bar, a fully-equipped fitness centre, an outdoor pool, and direct beach access.
- Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf Beach offers 400 air-conditioned deluxe rooms, a picturesque beach, thirteen green tennis courts, ten restaurants for fine dining, a fitness centre, and unique pools.
Fun things to do on a beach in Puerto Rico
- Scuba Diving
- Boat Tours
- Jet Skiing
- Beach walking
5 best Beaches in Puerto Rico
- Playa Flamenco in Culebra
- Mar Chiquita in Manati
- Las Salinas in Cabo Rojo
- Pelicano Beach in Ponce
- Luquillo Beach