Puerto Rico is one of the most beautiful islands to visit and one of the cheapest if you live in the United States. This charming Caribbean island is quite a sight, from the swaying palms, cool ocean breeze, and colourful colonial buildings, to the exciting nightlife, lively poolside bars, and grand casinos, a perfect balance of peaceful retreat and rum-soaked nightlife.
Looking for a way to relax and enjoy the finer things? Look no further – Puerto Rico has it all. With luxurious resorts and tropical scenery, you will never want to leave this beautiful island.
Top 3 places to visit in Puerto Rico
There are so many treasures to be discovered in Puerto Rico, but if you ever get the chance to see this Caribbean Island, there are three places you mustn’t miss.
- The Capital- San Juan, its beautiful beaches, seaside forts, and the iconic Old San Juan.
- Vieques – it’s bioluminescent Bay and secluded beaches.
- El Yunque National Rainforest.
Top Puerto Rico Resorts
- Dorado Beach is a Ritz-Carlton Reserve with a compelling sanctuary of deluxe rooms, a spa, a waterpark, three neat golf courses, a fitness centre, and babysitting services.
- St. Regis Bahia Beach is a beachfront resort with a golf course, fine dining, free WiFi, a spa, cozy decor, spacious rooms, a pool with a view of the Atlantic, a fitness centre, a breakfast buffet, a poolside bar, and all you need for an exotic getaway.
- Copamarina Beach Resort offers an unparalleled blend of comfort and style, two turquoise outdoor pools, two golf courses, a restaurant, a spa, a fitness centre, and free high-speed WiFi.
- Blue Horizon Boutique Resort is an absolute paradise and the best place to stay in Vieques. There is a concierge and a contemporary restaurant, and it’s only a 1-minute walk from the beach.
- Cicala Luxury Home Suites offers luxe suites, complimentary breakfast and snacks, a business centre, a fitness centre, and an epic rooftop pool, the perfect recipe for enjoyment.
Quintessential Restaurants to Visit in Puerto Rico
- Casuta Miramar.
- Ether Rooftop and Lounge.
- Mario Pagan Lounge.
- Marmalade restaurant wine and bar.
- El Cepo Restaurant Mirador.
- Jose Enrique.
- 352 food and drink.
- Chateau Rose Restaurant.
- Casa de Montecristo.
10 Reasons to spend your next holiday in Puerto Rico
- You’ll get premium pampering at their Luxury Resorts.
- You’ll get a heavy but healthy dose of beach views and fresh air on the fabulous beaches.
- The exciting tourist attractions.
- The inexhaustible, delicious Caribbean dishes.
- Watersports like deep-sea diving, swimming, surfing, snorkelling, and fishing.
- Ferry trips and boat tours.
- The high-end bars and casinos.
- Why not?