I’m sure you can tell that your vacation to Puerto Rico is long overdue. Why not treat yourself to a trip you’ll always remember? If the cost is the problem, you can lodge at any of these inclusive resorts to save some extra cash.
The gritty beach sand warms your feet as sun rays kiss your skin. You’ve craved this for a long time; the roar of the ocean, the slight spray as it crashes against the shore. Armed with a huge floppy hat and your sunscreen, you breathe the fresh tropical air into your lungs damaged from harsh city smoke.
You are a vision for sore eyes with your eyes closed to absorb the wonder of the moment. Sunglasses in place, you settle on a towel with coconut milk to gaze into the stunning sunset in Puerto Rico. You close your eyes to take it all in again, wondering where that beeping sound is coming from. When you open them, surprise, surprise, it’s your alarm. Welcome back to your reality of long days and shorter nights.
Top 10 Inclusive Resorts Puerto Rico
- Beach House Villa Salgado, surrounded by many beaches, offers a private pool, free WiFi, and a private balcony, and it’s only a 7-minute walk from Esperanza Beach.
- Embassy Inn by Hilton San Juan Hotel and Casino offers free breakfast and evening reception, free accommodation for kids, valet parking, a fitness centre, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Parador Maunacaribe offers a game room, an infinity pool, a restaurant, a bar, free parking, meeting rooms, and free Internet.
- Wyndham Palmas Beach and Golf Resort offer bright, spacious rooms, fusion dining, free WiFi, outdoor pools, two beautifully manicured golf courses, a restaurant, conference facilities, airport transportation, a poolside bar, a hot tub, horseback riding, and a swim-up bar.
- Villa Montana Beach Resort is only a 5-minute walk from Shacks Beach, with private balconies, free parking, a fitness centre, free high-speed WiFi, a bar/lounge, a tennis court, an outdoor pool, snorkelling, and horseback riding.
- Hyatt Regency Grand Reserve is one of the best hotels on Coco Beach; popular amongst tourists offers private balconies in deluxe rooms, valet parking, a golf course, a hot tub, an upbeat bar, and a poolside bar, perfect for a beachside getaway.
- El Conquistador Resort, 300 feet above sea level, is an iconic oceanfront resort with four beautiful outdoor swimming pools, free WiFi, complimentary tea and instant coffee, a business centre with Internet access, and a swim-up bar.
- Hilton Ponce Golf and Casino Resort offers an outdoor pool, two eateries, a bar, a neat golf course, an upbeat Casino, a fitness centre, free WiFi, and free breakfast.
- Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa is stylish and offers cosy rooms with blackout curtains, two outdoor pools, a spa, a beautiful restaurant for fine dining, a pool bar, a fitness centre, and reliable babysitting services.
- Caribe Hilton is the perfect pick for a luxury splurge. It has eight contemporary restaurants to help you treat yourself to delicious Puerto Rican dishes, an outdoor pool, a spa, and most importantly, private beach access.
Whenever you finally decide to explore the beautiful shores of Puerto Rico, lodging at any of these resorts would leave you with no regrets except that you had done this earlier.