Puerto Rico has become a holiday destination for most, especially beach lovers. How lovely would it be to watch the sunrise from your room with a beachfront view and head to the pool without thinking of breakfast because breakfast is complimentary in the Best All-Inclusive Resorts!
Well, as lovely as this sounds, not all hotels offer these services, and we don’t want you in the trap of booking the wrong resort. So, feel free to skim through our list of Puerto Rico’s finest all-inclusive resorts for any ideal vacation.
10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in Puerto Rico
- Parador Guanica 1929 is a beautiful historic Inn that offers terrace dining, free WiFi, and a playground for kids.
- Bravo beach hotel is a beachfront property that serves complimentary breakfast daily and has free high-speed WiFi for all guests.
- Hampton Inn and Suites San Juan is a contemporary kid-friendly lodging that offers complimentary breakfast, free WiFi, a concierge, and a swim-up bar.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Juan Hotel and Casino offers guests a beautiful stretch of warm, tropical relaxation with complimentary breakfast, free WiFi, a pool, and a business center.
- Hyatt Place San Juan is pet-friendly and offers free WiFi, complimentary breakfast, has a fitness center and an on-site restaurant.
- San Juan Airport Hotel offers spacious, fully air-conditioned rooms with complimentary breakfast and free WiFi. This resort is pet-friendly and filled with many fun activities to entertain you.
- Ciqala Luxury Suites offers polished modern rooms, a rooftop pool, complimentary breakfast, and free WiFi.
- San Juan Water beach club hotel is pet-friendly and offers a rooftop bar, a rooftop pool, complimentary breakfast, and free WiFi.
- Muanacaribe is a quiet and cozy all-inclusive resort that offers children’s activities and free WiFi.
- Villa Montana Beach resort accommodates pets and kids. Free WiFi, hiking, and snorkeling.
Five fun activities at holiday resorts in Puerto Rico
- Beach parties and clubbing are inevitable activities in Puerto Rico because of its many beaches. Whether you prefer to hang out at hotel nightclubs, rooftop pools, and bars or quietly in a beachfront bar, three options are available at Puerto Rican resorts.
- Water sports and games like swimming, kiteboarding, surfing, and diving are rampant in Puerto Rican resorts.
- Golfing is standard in resorts that have golf courses.
- Snorkeling. Puerto Rico is snorkel heaven with the best snorkel spots in the Caribbean, and some of these spots can be found at their resorts.
- Gambling is a typical night activity in Puerto Rico, especially at resorts with Casinos.
Here are a few tips for a Cheap Puerto Rican Vacation
- Spend less on food by eating where the locals eat.
- Fly when it’s cheap, August preferably.
- Spend less on transportation; if you stay in a city like San Juan, walking is a cheaper and more exciting means of transportation.
- Don’t travel alone; travel with a friend or partner to reduce lodging expenses.
- Travel light so you won’t have to pay for extra luggage.