San Juan, Puerto Rico resorts are the most commonly booked, especially among off-island visitors. This is mostly because San Juan is the heart of the city, and tourists always want to be where all the fun is.
However, the myriad of accommodation options in San Juan can be a bit distressing; this is why we have put together a list of the best resorts in San Juan and classified them to meet whatever needs you might have.
San Juan hotels are ideal for all visitors, especially those who want to stay in the heart of the action. With a variety of amenities and welcoming service, you’ll be sure to experience a great trip — whether you book a hotel on or off the Puerto Rico coastline.
3 San Juan Beachfront Resorts
If your vacation is one that’s been long overdue, then you’ll need all the pampering you can get at these luxury resorts.
- Royal Sonesta Hotel offers 4 restaurants, 4 bars, a fitness center, a spa, and an outdoor pool. If you have kids, you can still treat yourself to all the pleasure and comfort Royal Sonesta has to offer while they have their good dose of fun at the children’s playground.
- San Juan Marriott Resort and Stellaris Casino is a kid-friendly beachfront lounge equipped with 2 bars, two restaurants, two outdoor pools, a tennis court, and a casino. Free high-speed Wi-Fi is also available for all guests.
- The tryst beachfront hotel has two major perks. Off-site canoeing and ocean view rooms. Wouldn’t it be absolutely beautiful to get a glimpse of the sea every morning with a cup of coffee in one hand?
3 San Juan Low-budget Resorts
- Numero Uno Beach house, located directly on the San Juan Ocean Park Beach, offers free high-speed Wi-Fi and is only 15 minutes away from the places of interest in the city.
- Villa Eshta is a kid-friendly beachfront resort that offers free high-speed internet and is only a 4-minute walk from Ocean Park Beach.
- Verdanza hotel is only a block away from the best urban beach. It is pet-friendly and kid-friendly, with many children’s activities to engage your kids. It also offers free high-speed internet and social spaces that are perfect for relaxation.
3 Pet-friendly Resorts in San Juan
- Hosteria del Mar is a pet-friendly hotel that offers free internet, conference facilities, and oceanview rooms.
- Hotel Villa del sol is not only budget-friendly but also offers free Wi-Fi and a conducive environment for kids and pets.
- La luz beach resort and Spa is a popular tourist destination. This leisure-oriented resort offers free internet and a pet-friendly environment.
5 meals you must have in Puerto Rico
- Chillo frito
- Arepas de coco