All-inclusive resorts include all the essentials in the booking price. Food, drinks, activities, and entertainment are included in the accommodation packages without paying any additional fees.
In the past, there weren’t any all-inclusive properties in Puerto Rico because there was no need for them. While that is beginning to change, as many top resorts in Puerto Rico now offer all-inclusive packages with both food and drinks covered. Finding all-inclusive resorts in Peurto can still be tiresome especially as a traveler who is flying in to Puerto Rico. We have done the homework for you and handpicked the best all-inclusive resorts in Puerto Rico.
6 Top All-inclusive Resorts in Puerto Rico
Parador MaunaCaribe has an all-inclusive package that caters to accommodation and meals for three days and island excitement for two whole nights. They also offer other perks such as free Internet, free parking, and exciting activities for kids.
Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf and Beach Resort has an all-inclusive deal that covers, during restaurant and bar hours, breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, unlimited cocktails, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages, and bottled water. What’s more? It’s a year-round option.
Tropical inns offer cozy accommodation for low-budget travel. Their all-inclusive family offer is a 3-day, 2-night package that includes dinner on the first day, three meals on the second day, breakfast on the 3rd day, and non-alcoholic beverages.
La Concha Resort offers no-frills accommodation at pocket-friendly prices. The meal package at the on-site restaurant provides breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa is stylish and sleek. Its nearly all-inclusive deals include one-bedroom suites, standard guest rooms, and three-bedroom villas. It offers flexible meal plans for guests to choose from and evening entertainment at the al fresco Las Palmas Cafe.
El Conquistador Resort has amazing all-inclusive deals for as low as $270 per person with free access to Palomino – an iconic private island.
5 Things to do at an All-inclusive Resort.
- Get an orientation to acquaint yourself with your new environment.
- Ask about the dining schedules so you won’t miss your meals.
- Find out what costs extra so you won’t outstep your budget.
- Make inquiries about the events.
- Make requires about where the pools are.
Ten essentials for an all-inclusive resort vacation in Puerto Rico
While an all-inclusive resort will cater to all you need for comfort and relaxation, you might need to pack a few things to make your holiday perfect and less expensive.
- A good sunscreen and a pair of sunglasses.
- The right hats. You’ll need a beach hat and a golf hat if you plan to go golfing.
- The right choice of clothes, underwear, footwear, and accessories, depending on the time of the year you go visiting.
- Swimsuit or Bikini.
- A microfiber towel and towel clips.
- A waterproof passport protector.
- A water bottle.
- A toothbrush.
- A first aid kit.
- Three bags: a beach bag, a day bag, and a one-size-fits-all bag.